02 September 2016 - I have revised the originally recipe. I have changed the cooking time and decreased the butter. This gives a thicker lemon butter.
80g unsalted butter, diced and very soft
3/4 cup of caster sugar
3/4 cup fresh lemon juice ( I used 4 1/2 lemons - I microwaved them for 40 seconds to get maxmimum juice).
1/4 tsp salt
rind of one lemon, finely zested (optional)
1. Place butter, sugar and eggs into the bowl with the whisk. Stopper out.
2. Select Speed 6 Time 30 seconds.
3. Pour lemon juice into bowl.
4. Select Dessert P1 Speed 3 Temp 90 Time 11 minutes.
5. Lemon butter is ready when it is the consistency of runny honey.
6. Pour into the containers you will be storing it in.
7. Allow to cool and then store in the fridge.
8. Lemon butter will thicken further once cooled.